Sunday, April 22, 2012

LET'S GO FOR A WALK

Really?

I thought  this would be the most boring thing in the whole world.  BUT... My wife always says "let's go for a walk".

Well the other night we had some extra time before our movie started, so she said, "pull over here and lets go for a walk".  This really sounded like a crazy idea.  We were just going to get out of the car and walk around for a while?  "yup!", she smiled. What could I say?

And so we did.  We passed by some other people doing the same thing.  Some holding hands, some not.  We saw some mice, they were not holding hands, as we walked through a field.

Didn't do a whole lot of anything but walk and talk for 20-30 minutes.

The cool thing is it didn't cost me any money and she had a blast.  I guess I will have to do that one a little more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment