Wednesday, June 13, 2012

THE EGG AND I

So I made a real bold move and asked my wife what she wanted to do today.  "Any thing you want", I said with confidence.  " This can be your day".

How bad could this be I thought. 

She said "How about breakfast, ya, I want to go to breakfast at the Egg and I."

Wow this will be easy!!  "Um where is the Egg and I? I asked.....



It was an awesome breakfast, and one I will remember for a long time.  Mostly because The Egg and I is in Colorado and we live in Utah.  I think my wife just likes to drive places with me in the car.  She likes me as a captive audience.

From no on instead of asking her what she wants to do, I will just kiss her goodbye and just go to work.

1 comment:

  1. LOL!!! Your wife likes to call your bluff - she is hilarious. It says a lot about you that you actually took her there even though it was super inconvenient. HB

    ReplyDelete