I have known Steve and Cathy Peterson for a long time. I have looked up to Steve for one major reason.
I have never, not one time, heard him speak a bad word about any one. I guess I would have to name him Thumper from Bambi. He believed what his mom said and never said anything bad if he couldn't say any thing nice.
I had the privilege of being his Realtor last month. What a wonderful experience it was to have every call returned, every form filled out correctly and have a house so absolutely spotless I wondered if anyone had ever lived there. They were complementary of everything I did. They had nothing bad to say about their neighbors, old business associates, or anyone they had ever worked with.
I just wanted to be like them every time I left their home. They smile and talk positive about everything. Even his voice message on his cell phone says something in Hawaiian that I know is positive. "Mahalo Nui Loa!!" Just makes you feel good.
When it was all said and done and they had signed all the documents to close the transaction he asked me if he had been a good client. At first I thought he was kidding. He was absolutely serious though, he was looking for a small way, any way, to improve his life.
I was amazed once again by this terrific man. He is my new mentor and example. If I can in some way be like him I will have succeeded in life.
This one is for you Stephen Peterson.

WOW - that guy sounds amazing. What a great example and a great question to ask those around us - my own personal survey...how did I do? Thanks for sharing Dave. HB
ReplyDelete