Labels
- 50 FIRST DATES (7)
- 50 MILES ON MY BIKE (1)
- 50 PENS (7)
- 50 SIT UPS IN 50 SECONDS (1)
- 50 STATES- WELL THE 50TH (3)
- THE 50 PROJECT (1)
Saturday, March 17, 2012
50 FIRST DATES
This one is going to be a little tougher than it seems. All with my wife of course. She is really taking this thing serious. She thinks that she can come up with 50 dates that we have never been on. Things that we have never done. And then of course we will do them by my 50th birthday.
I get to count last night as the first one. After we went out with some friends to this little hole in the wall Italian place, which by the way had fabulous pizza, we went and bought a fish at Wal Mart. Sounds fun huh? Read on you doubters!!
We took the poor little fish, actually quite large and ugly, over to our other friends house and put him on the door step. Rang the door bell and ran. How cruel, how inhumane, well mostly to our friend. Knowing him the fish will have a good life. But the look on his face was worth every penny the little fish cost.
"What the....." "What am I going to do with ...." "Come in side little guy it's cold out there....." You would have thought it was a baby wrapped up in a blanket at the local orphanage.
The best part of the night was running down the street laughing with my wife like we were 16, the worst, I can never give the guy one of my 50 YEAR PENS because he will read this page and come after me.
Great First Date.........I wonder if he named the fish
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I wasn't going to comment on this because I don't want you to think I am stalking you :) but since I read it, I keep looking for another one...your wife sounds AMAZING and FUNNY!!! I bet you two have a lot of fun together. HB
ReplyDelete