Purple Heart So the first pen is off to the person who on a regular basis tells me that I am an Awesome buyers agent. For those of you who don't know what that means. That means Heather, thinks that I have the ability to match the perfect home with a buyer.
She has told me that so many times that I have started to believe it. This has truly had an impact on my life, my confidence as a real estate agent, and my carrier. Thank You Heather.
Hi Dave -
ReplyDeleteI too have a blog based in gratitude, at least that was the idea and sometimes I am better at it than others. I posted about the pen today (Day #363 at www.IAmGrateful101.blogspot.com)I want to thank you again for the honor of being the recipient of the "Purple Heart" pen. Thank you for reminding me how wonderful it is to be on the receiving end of gratitude - there is nothing quite like it; although, in this case I am tempted to remind you that you are the one that did the fabulous work and made people love you and the services you provided to them. This truly made my day and more.
THANKS,
HB
Wow! I love it. Dave, love the pen project you have going. My husband has "a pen guy" here in Florida he is constantly purchasing amazing hand made pens for everyone he knows, to include my (and Heather's) father. Heather is a wonderful person. I am so happy she was on the receiving end of one of your pens. I believe that she has a positive impact on more people than she suspects. Thanks to both of you for an enjoyable read and inspiring read.
ReplyDelete