Labels
- 50 FIRST DATES (7)
- 50 MILES ON MY BIKE (1)
- 50 PENS (7)
- 50 SIT UPS IN 50 SECONDS (1)
- 50 STATES- WELL THE 50TH (3)
- THE 50 PROJECT (1)
Wednesday, March 14, 2012
50 HAND CRAFTED PENS
I have a lathe and I make pens as a hobby. I have decided to make 50 pens for 50 individuals who have had an effect on my life. With these pens I will write a note telling them thank you for the effect they had on my life. I will post their pictures on the blog and give them the pen I made them. This is not so much for them, but an exercise to help me be more thankful for others and all they do, and have done for me in my life.
Labels:
50 PENS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment