Labels
- 50 FIRST DATES (7)
- 50 MILES ON MY BIKE (1)
- 50 PENS (7)
- 50 SIT UPS IN 50 SECONDS (1)
- 50 STATES- WELL THE 50TH (3)
- THE 50 PROJECT (1)
Wednesday, March 14, 2012
THE FIFTY PROJECT
So my 50th Birthday is coming up in November and I thought I would do 50 things for 50 people to try and change their lives before I turn 50. I know that sounds like a lot to do in 9 months but I am going to give it a go.
I will keep track of the results on this blog and let them comment if they wish. I think it will make me a better person and help me have a better life. After all, I think I am only one half done at this point, why not improve a little.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment